Here are 5 teacher updates we're excited to share with you!
- Identify student misconceptions with question-level data in your dashboard
- Get started with a colleague by sharing access to your dashboard
- Get standards-level data in less than 15 minutes with assignable Mini-Lessons (video + game + assessment)
- Leverage student created videos to foster connection during distance learning
- Use QR codes for students to log into eSpark
More details on each update can be found below!
Click on any student name in your dashboard and drill down to a quest to see the list of activities. Click on any activity to see their answer and the correct answer.
Add your colleagues
Add your co-teacher from your teacher dashboard! Your co-teacher can view student progress, add and remove students, and send assignments. Add a co-teacher from your "Roster" tab.
Mini-lessons in Assignments
Mini-lessons cover 1 standard and contain 1 video, 1 game, and a short quiz. Mini-lessons take about 15 minutes for students to complete. Access mini-lessons in your Assignments tab.
Student video recording
At the end of each quest, students record a short video explaining what they've learned. Teachers can view and leave feedback on these videos from your dashboard. This is a great way to stay connected with students during distance learning! Click here for more information. Turn it on in your dashboard:
If your students don't have Clever or Google Sign-in, eSpark now offers QR codes for students instead of usernames & passwords to sign in! Print your QR codes from the "Roster" tab of your teacher dashboard.