To get started with eSpark, log into your eSpark teacher dashboard [link]. You'll be guided through:
- 1.) Reviewing key features of eSpark
- 2.) Adding your students to your class
- 3.) Getting your students logged in & started
Here are some additional resources to help you become an eSpark expert!
- Start with the basics -- learn about eSpark your way by watching a video or reading an article! [link]
- Take the student tour to get acquainted with the student experience [link]
- Share information about eSpark with parents by using this parent letter [link]
- Show our Student Get Started Video to your class [PK-2 link] [3+ link]
- Send our Allow List to your tech team -- this will help you get ahead of any network filtering your school has in place so your students aren't blocked when working on eSpark [link]
- Learn how to use the Teacher Dashboard to track students' progress [link]
- Turn video recording on or off for your students, depending on your preference [link]
- Print video recording scripts so your students can prepare themselves to record amazing videos [K-2 link] [3+ link]
Contact our Support team if you have a question -- we're always here to help! Click the blue Intercom button on the bottom right side of the screen to chat with our team.