eSpark sets and adjusts your student's learning pathway levels automatically, but we know that teachers know their students best, so you can always adjust their levels as you see fit!
How to manually change a student's learning pathway level or re-assign the placement quiz?
1. Click on the student's name on the Activity tab.
2. Use the drop-down to choose the subject you'd like to adjust.
3. Click "change their reading level."
How to change a student's level?
1. Select either the "harder" or "easier" button to bump the student up or down 1 grade level within the same domain. Then click "save."
💡 Note: not every domain has an "easier" or "harder" option. If the "easier" or "harder" button is greyed out, you must choose a new domain.
How to choose a new domain?
1. Click the "or choose a different domain" drop-down and select a new domain. From there you can adjust the student's level using the "easier" or "harder" button.
2. Click "save" and you're all set! The next time the student logs in, they will see the new level you selected!
How to re-assign the placement quiz?
1. Click "re-assign the placement quiz."
2. Confirm your action by clicking "re-assign the placement quiz." Then you're all set! The next time the student logs in, they will take a brand new placement quiz.
Still have questions? Please reach out to our support team by clicking the blue Intercom button on the bottom right side of your screen. We're here to help!