What is the Standards Mastery Report?
The Standards Mastery Report gives you a detailed look into the standards your students have completed on eSpark this year. The report includes standards students mastered through their independent quests AND assignments.
How do I start using the report?
- First, choose the subject and domain you're interested in. Then, the grade dropdown will show you which standards students have worked on.
What do the icons mean?
The green star means the students mastered the quest. Students master a quest by scoring 80% or more on their post-quiz.
Students get two post-quiz attempts for each quest. A yellow diamond means the student did not pass either post-quiz. Their highest post-quiz score was between 50 and 79%.
Students get two post-quiz attempts for each quest. A red triangle means the student did not pass either post-quiz. Their highest post-quiz score was between 0 and 49%.
The blue Student is here symbol means the student is currently working on that quest.
How can I learn more about how my students did on their quizzes?
- You can hover over any of the icons to get more information on the student's performance on a quest. You can see when they completed the quest and exactly what their score was.
- Click on the icon to be taken to the student's quiz to see exactly how they answered each question.
How can I use the report to pull small groups?
- Click any standard code to sort the table and group your students by mastery level for that standard.
- In this example, the K.RF.2.A column is sorted by mastery level.
I want to print the report. How do I do that?
- For a printable PDF of the progress report, click the print button on the top right side of the screen! It will print a report based on the filters you currently have set.