Updating your DEP token is required a year after upload, annually or if your DEP token is no longer valid, which can occur if you reset a password or when it expires.
- Download an Orchard Public Key from Orchard
- Upload this file to Apple
- Download a Server Token from Apple
- Upload the Server Token to Orchard
To Update your DEP credential:
- Log into Orchard, go to the Settings area and click the "Set Up Devices" button.
- Click the "Set Up Another DEP Credential" button - this is also used to update credentials.
- In the instructions, click the "Download Orchard Public Key" link.
- Log into https://school.apple.com with your ASM administrator account.
- In ASM, look for the "Devices" section, click on the "MDM Servers" item, and click on your eSpark/Orchard MDM server entry.
- Click the "Upload Public Key" option for your eSpark/Orchard MDM server.
- Upload the Orchard Public Key you downloaded from Orchard earlier.
- Next, click the Download Server Token button.
- Go back to Orchard and go to the bottom of the Device Enrollment page and click the "Choose File" option.
- Select the Server Token that you downloaded from Apple.
- Click Upload button.
- Finally, you click the refresh button at the top of the Orchard Device Enrollment page to import any new devices assigned to Orchard from Apple. It may take a few moments to refresh.
If you have more than one DEP account, you may repeat the steps as needed.