1. Web domains used in the eSpark curriculum can be found here. Please ensure all of these domains are accessible on your school's network. If you'd prefer a specific list of URLs, please contact email@example.com.
2. The eSpark app communicates with a number of hosts over HTTP (TCP port 80) and HTTPS (TCP port 443). Please ensure the following hosts are accessible through your firewall and/or content filter:
- mdm.esparklearning.com over HTTPS, TCP port 443
- TCP port 5223 (used by devices to communicate to the APNs servers)
- TCP port 2195 (used to send notifications to the APNs)
- TCP port 2196 (used by the APNs feedback service)
- TCP Port 443 (used as a fallback on Wi-fi only, when devices are unable to communicate to APNs on port 5223)
- The APNs servers use load balancing. Your devices will not always connect to the same public IP address for notifications. The entire 220.127.116.11/8 address block is assigned to Apple, so it's best to allow this range in your firewall settings.
 Unable to use Apple Push Notification service (APNs), http://support.apple.com/kb/TS4264
 Well known TCP and UDP ports used by Apple software products, http://support.apple.com/kb/HT6175
 Learnosity FAQ: Whitelisting, https://docs.learnosity.com/faqs/whitelisting